Comprehensive Women’s Health Care
Offering; Gynecology, Obstetrics, Free Pregnancy Tests
Community Health Care believes that healthy babies start with healthy moms, and care needs to begin as soon as possible in your pregnancy. The Women’s Health Clinic is a multidisciplinary team offering:
- Routine and high-risk-pregnancy care
- Including prenatal care and delivery at a local hospital
Maternity Support Services include:
- Referrals to community programs and services
- Pregnancy and infant care education
- Assistance with finding housing, employment, clothing, furniture, transportation
- Assistance with finding financial assistance
For those eligible, support services continue until the baby’s first birthday. After the baby’s first year, your care and the care of your baby will be continued by one of our many certified family practice medical providers.
At Community Health Care, our Women’s Health Specialists collaborate to provide exceptional care with the experience and compassion which is the high standard of our service to our patients.
Women’s Health Services include:
- Routine gynecological screenings and exams, annual exams, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Management of reproductive and gynecologic issues across the lifespan, including surgical management when indicated.
- Full range of contraceptive counseling and services including IUD’s, implants and sterilization by tubal ligation
- Managing symptoms of menopause and postmenopausal health