Community Health Care has focused on primary care for nearly 50 years providing medical, dental, pharmacy, and behavioral health services to our patients. Throughout those years, our organization’s pharmacy practice has grown to take a patient-centered role in the form of many expanding programs.
Our facilities are centrally located in the beautiful city of Tacoma, Washington where one will find abundant opportunities for professional growth, sense of community, and recreation.
American Society of Health-System Pharmacy (ASHP) Candidate – pending accreditation
- Stipend: $48,880.00 salaried for the program year
- Insurance coverage: residents are responsible for a small portion of medical, dental, long-term and short-term disability premiums
- Paid sick leave and vacation accrual
- Federal holidays observed
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Allowance for travel expenses to attend professional meetings and Continuing Education credits