Community Health Care is a Patient-Centered Medical Home providing services for your entire family. Our patients have their own health care team that uses a whole care approach which identifies your medical, dental and specialty needs. Your provider will order tests, procedures and specialty referrals based on care needs that you identify together. Services are provided through five medical clinics and four dental clinics. For those without insurance, care is provided on a sliding-fee scale based on income and family size.
Browse Our Services:
- Family medicine for children, adults and seniors
- Pregnancy and newborn care
- Preventative care
- Physicals and immunizations
- Referral assistance to specialty care
- Assistance connecting to community resources
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS programs
- Physical exams, sports physicals, immunizations, and acute sick care (parental consent required)
- Confidential Services (in accordance with Washington State law) include pregnancy tests, birth control, STD treatment, STD tests and emergency contraception
- Obstetrics available at all medical offices
- Gynecologists are on staff at the Lakewood, Eastside and Hilltop medical offices
- Free pregnancy testing at all medical offices
- Deliveries performed at a local hospital
- Specialized maternity program with home visits, referral services and pregnancy and infant care education
- Coping with medical problems
- Stress, Anxiety or Anger
- Changing risky behaviors like tobacco and alcohol use
- Difficult life problems or family problems
- Child behavior problems
- Eating and activity changes for a healthy weight
- Learning and memory problems
- Primary care focused on the needs of older adults
- Medicare is accepted at all Community Health Care medical offices.
Nutrition appointments available at every clinic, offering support for:
- Healthy lifestyle changes
- Nutrition counseling related to medical problems
Community Health Care pharmacists continually work to find the best and most affordable medications available to meet your needs. You may qualify for programs that reduce the cost of your medications.
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS programs for medications
- Anti-coagulation programs
- Programs to help you stop smoking
- Pediatric Dental Care
- Our dentists have completed Access to Baby and Child Dentistry (ABCD) training and are certified to care for very young children, expectant mothers as well as all adults.
- Your child should start visiting the dentist at one year of age.
- Family Dentistry
- Preventative and restorative services
- Emergency dental care
- Ryan White HIV programs for dental
- Saturday dental appointments are available at all of our dental clinics
- Community Health Care provides services in English, Russian and Spanish. We also have interpreter services available in many other languages. If your preferred language is not spoken by our staff we will arrange for an interpreter to be present during your appointment.