The Development Advisory Council was formed to provide expertise and guidance to the Community Health Care Marketing & Development Department as they seek funding for Capital Campaigns, special projects, and resources for providing care to the uninsured.
The Council is comprised of the following community leaders:
- Gary Walmer, Board of Directors Chairman, Community Health Care
- Les Cathersal, CEO, Portfolio Strategies, Retired
- David Flentge, CEO & President, Community Health Care
- Andie Gernon, Co-chair, Lakewood Community Collaboration
- Rick Oldenburg, Principal, Oldenburg and Associates
- Lyle Quasim, Civic Leader
- Gregory Tanbara, Tacoma – Pierce County Health Dept.
- Eugene Wiegman, Lutheran Pastor, former President, PLU
- James Walton, City Manager, Tacoma, WA, Retired
- Stephanie Dunkel, Tacoma – Pierce County Health Dept.
- Claude Rémy, Real Estate Developer
- A. Colby Parks, Attorney
- Diane Taniguchi, Pediatrics Northwest, Office Manager
- Dick Moe, Pacific Lutheran University, Professor, Retired
- Kurt Jacobson, MCEF, Marketing Consultant
- Willie Stewart, Col. USA, Retired, Educator