Prompt care appointments are available for current Community Health Care patients. If you need or want a same-day appointment, please call for an appointment with our Prompt Care Provider. At Eastside and Lakewood, Prompt Care is offered four days a week. At Spanaway and Parkland it is offered two days a week. Prompt Care is offered at the Urgent Care at the Hilltop Regional Health Center Monday through Saturday.
Although you can walk in, we encourage you to make a same-day appointment call (253) 253-722-2161. .
- If you walk-in, you may not be seen in order of arrival. If another patient has a more serious need they may be seen before you.
- Wait times cannot be predicted, but we will keep you informed as you wait.
- For continuing care, we suggest you make a future appointment with your Primary Care Provider.
- We accept most private insurance plans, including all Washington Apple Health plans
- A sliding fee scale, based on income and family size, is used for those without insurance, or who are under-insured
If you are not a current or newly assigned Community Health Care patient, you can be seen at our Urgent Care Clinic located at the Hilltop Regional Health Center.