All of the residencies at Community Health Care are unified by eight core values:
- Community-Based: Working in the community, caring for the community, and using community resources.
- Patient-Centered: Facilitating partnerships between individual patients and their personal providers in a single medical home.
- Prevention Focused: Preventing illness is the hallmark of nursing, medicine, and dentistry.
- Collaborative Care: Many professions working together with the patient.
- Chronic Care Management: Helping patients understand their chronic diseases and how to live successfully with them.
- Acute Care Treatment: Provide treatment when it’s needed and avoid the emergency room and hospital admissions unless necessary.
- Independent Practiced: Working successfully to the full extent of advanced practice licensing.
- Practice-Based Learning: Always learning. Always improving. Always teaching.