Locations and Hours
Clinic Locations and Hours
Community Health Care serves more than 45,000 patients each year through six medical and behavioral health clinics, four dental clinics, five pharmacy locations, and one school-based health center in the Bethel School District all across Pierce County.
(253) 722-2161 – Medical or Dental Appointments
(253) 682-3000 – Pharmacy Refills
(253) 722-2154 – Insurance Enrollment Assistance
(253) 922-4778 – After Hours Nurse Advice Line for current patients
All clinic locations, including Urgent Care are closed on all major holidays.*
Key Medical Center
Key Medical Pharmacy
* Community Health Care observes the following Holidays:
New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day After Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.